Add your thoughts here… (optional)
Alena Jula is a lady I know in person. She also was in the newspaper Bygdanytt.no in May 2011 and told her story of being allergic and having ecsema as a child, and when she grow older she got even more sick and it got worse all the time.
Health in each corner
The houses we live in is containing chemicals and pollutants. Alena Jula was sick from the indoor environment and needed a house that made her recovery.
People, their surroundings, ourselves is stuffed with chemicals every day. We lubricants them into the armholes in the morning, powdered them on the cheeks at lunch and wash the clothes with them in the evening. Chemical additive is found everywhere, and we think little of it. So it is not for Alena. She tolerate no chemicals, and are sick from your perfume.
– Do you notice anything? the reporter ask me and try duck in the door.
Ursprünglichen Post anzeigen 1.371 weitere Wörter